Show up online when your customer needs you.
“If you build it they will come” does not apply to websites.
I know how to get your website to show up when people look for what you have to offer.
What is Search Engine Optimization (SEO)?
Put simply, SEO is the process of making a website visible to search engines such as Google and Bing. A website that is optimized contains keywords and phrases in its content that match keywords and phrases people use in online searches. It also involves submitting a completed website to search engines for “crawling” so the search engines can understand the content of a website and know when to display it on an online search results page.
We not only develop your website, we go the extra mile to make sure your website is found by potential clients.
How do you get my website to show up on Google and Bing?
- Add keywords and phrases that people search for in the headings, body copy, and images used in your website.
- Submit your website’s sitemap to be “crawled” by Google and Bing.
- Add code to your website to allow it to be analyzed by Google.
- Submit your website to both Google and Bing search consoles (Alexa uses Bing).
- Create a Google My Business account so your website shows up on Google Maps and in local searches.
- If you have an online store and it is appropriate for you, we will submit your products for approval by Google Merchant so your products show up when people search for that particular product.
- Claim your business on sites such as yellowpages.com, Yelp.com, chamberofcommerce.com and any other business website pertaining to your business.
- Add a blog or other feature to your website that continually generates fresh content and encourages engagement.
- Use social media to lead people to your website.
Want your business to show up in online searches?
Sage Content Marketing can help your small business without the big agency cost.